Upcoming Releases

I still have 50-something books to read in 2016 in order to reach my goal of 100. Granted, I have lots of books on my shelf – from the library and some that I bought or have acquired over the years and still haven’t gotten to – but there are some books being released by some amazing authors that I can’t wait to get my hands on…

including these 5 that I can’t wait for:

1. Liane Moriarty’s Truly, Madly, Guilty New Release: Liane Moriarty's Truly, Madly, Guilty

2. Vinegar Girl by Anne TylerNew Release: Anne Tyler's Vinegar Girl coming June 21, 2016

3. Terry McMillan’s I Almost Forgot About You  (came out last week but I haven’t seen it )New release: Terry McMillan's I Almost Forgot About You

4. Jonas Karlsson’s The Invoice. New release: Jonas Karlsson's The Invoice

5. Ashley Elston’s This Is Our Story New release: Ashley Elston's This Is Our Story

What book have you heard about that you can’t wait for it to be released? I know a lot of people are excited that there’s a new Harry Potter coming out but since I’ve only read one of the previous books, I guess I won’t be lining up for this new one anytime soon 😦

Part of a Top Ten Tuesday linkup

1. shoestoshiraz says:

AH! I need to add these books to my lists!

You should. Then we can compare notes 😀

2. Love the cover of The Invoice. It looks fun. My TTT

Doesn’t it? The early reviews of the ARCs are not all great but I am intrigued nonetheless

Cool. I’ll have to check our your list. We should follow each other so we can compare reviews 😀

3. carly says:

4. carly says:

I just started Vinegar Girl this week and am excited to get further into it. I think I’m one of the few people who hasn’t loved Moriarty’s other books, so I’m not as intrigued by her new one, though I am curious to hear what people think & it just might sway me to add it to my tbr list!.

Out of curiosity, which Moriarty book did you read?