I still have 50-something books to read in 2016 in order to reach my goal of 100. Granted, I have lots of books on my shelf – from the library and some that I bought or have acquired over the years and still haven’t gotten to – but there are some books being released by some amazing authors that I can’t wait to get my hands on…
1. Liane Moriarty’s Truly, Madly, Guilty
2. Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler
3. Terry McMillan’s I Almost Forgot About You (came out last week but I haven’t seen it )
4. Jonas Karlsson’s The Invoice.
5. Ashley Elston’s This Is Our Story
What book have you heard about that you can’t wait for it to be released? I know a lot of people are excited that there’s a new Harry Potter coming out but since I’ve only read one of the previous books, I guess I won’t be lining up for this new one anytime soon 😦
Part of a Top Ten Tuesday linkup