My name is Karen and I like to do reading challenges. Reading has always been a solo sport for me but now I’ve found a community of readers, I do everything I can to participate in the community events.
Today is the start of Re-Readathon #4. I chose to drop the #4 from my tag because this is my first time participating. Details are listed here but the short version of the rules is:
- Readathon runs from August 10 – 21
- Read as many books as you can, including at least one book you’ve previously read.
I have 6 books that I plan to finish in that 10 day period:
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Love In The Time of Cholera
- Helen Fielding: Bridget Jones’ Diary
- George S Clason: The Richest Man In Babylon
- Liane Moriarty: Truly Madly Guilty
- Helen Oyeyemi: Boy Snow Bird
- Gillian Flynn: Dark Places
I’ll be posting a daily vlog on my YouTube channel so subscribe to my channel so you can follow my updates.
What are you reading now? Do you participate in reading (or other) challenges?