10 More Books On My TBR

The following list consists of ten books I’ve recently added to my TBR. The list is compiled from new releases that I’ve heard about and books I bought recently that I want to read ASAP, that is, after I complete NaNoWriMo and the November reading challenges are over. Book #4 is also the latest addition to Oprah’s Book Club 2.0 which means if it wasn’t a bestseller before, it will be now.

1. The Sun is Also A Star/ Nicola Soon
  2. Paris for One/ JoJo Moyes
  3. Shylock Is My Name/ Howard Jacobson
  4. Love Warrior/ Glennon Doyle Melton
  5. Ruby/ Cynthia Bond
  6. Homegoing/ Yaa Gyasi
  7. A Tale For The Time Being/ Ruth Ozeki
  8. Radiance of Tomorrow/ Ishmael Baeh
  9. Everything is Illuminated/ Jonathan Safran Foer
  10. Things Will Be Different/ Maria Simple

10 new books added my TBR

What books have you added to your TBR recently?

Top Ten Tuesday

1. I haven’t read any of these, but I have heard of a few. Good luck on NaNo! My TTT

Thanks so much. I’ll check out your list

2. I’ve heard so much about Homegoing. I keep thinking I should pick it up.

Yeah I’ve only heard good things about it.

3. Hey Girl! I’m a new subbie great Blog!💯I definitly will follow your blog!
    Ohwww yesssss!
    Hugz, Miss B.💋

Thanks so much for the follow. I look forward to chatting with you

1. Your Welcome Dear! 😄😙 So Sweet! Me 2 Girl!💋

4. I’ve want to read a few of these! Ruby, A Tale For The Time Bieng, and The Sun Is Also A Star. Can’t wait to hear what you honk if he latest O pick. I’m done with her and books. 😜😉

Lol I know. I don’t read it because she recommends it but she has featured some great books. We’ll see

1. I hope it’s a good one!

5. I genuinely need your help! I keep buying books and having no time or mental capacity to actually read them- especially after a long day at work. How do I give myself a kick in the butt and get on it?! xx

You might need to plan time to read. Instead of waiting until the end of day to see if you have the energy to read, can you make time during your lunch break or commute to get into a story? Or enlist a friend to do a buddy read – having someone to compare notes with can help push you to read

1. Thanks for the ideas! I think the idea of a buddy read appeals to me most. I listen to audiobooks on the way to the office but recently I’ve been feeling a bit drained so it’s been difficult to concentrate! I need a reading buddy 😀

Alright. let’s do it. Let’s find a book and buddy up. Your pick cause… as you can see… I have about 100 books on my TBR.

3. Okay! I found a book- it’s called Enter Player One, and it’s sci-fi esque. Let me know if you fancy it!

6. I LOVED Everything, Everything but Nicola Yoon, so I can’t wait to read her new book!

Yeah. That makes two of us.

7. Carly says:

this is a great roundup of books, quite a few of them are on my list to read too– especially love warrior!

ps. you’re a no-reply blogger and I couldn’t find your email to respond back to your comment over on my blog, but the other colleen hoover book I read was ugly love.

Oh no. I need to fix that no-reply status. It sounds really negative. I don’t use my blogger account anymore.
      Thanks for letting me know.

8. You have some good ones on deck!