It’s just Friday morning so there’s still a whole lot of week left but I already have a list of things that made my favorites list.
Fav YouTube channels to watch
- A Paperella Story. Her hands were made to do calligraphy. She makes it look so easy
- Patrick Bet-David from Valuetainment has a lot of advice for young (inexperienced) entrepreneurs
Fav Books I read
- A Streetcar Named Desire/ Tennessee Williams. I reviewed it here
- Steve Harvey’s Jump. I reviewed it here
- Spark Joy/Marie Kondo (Current Read)
Fav ways to spend time
- Reading. I am whittling down my TBR pile towards completing my reading challenge goal of 100 books in 2016. I’m at book 95 now with 9 days left to go in the year. Totally doable if I keep up the schedule i’ve been on. The question is, can I?
- Writing. At home in the wee hours of the night. At Starbucks. On my phone during the commute. Overall, this has been a really productive week for my writing.
- Blogging. I am doing a countdown to the end of 2016 on my YouTube channel
Favorite comments on my blog
- This one from Paul (who comments on everything I post)
- This one from Frances, who is my new favorite blog friend. When you read the comment, you’ll see why.
Favorite things I bought
- This Kenneth Cole coat from Amazon. Merry Christmas to me
What were some of your favorites from this week?
Note: Affiliate links included. If you click a link and make a purchase, I stand to earn a few cents at no extra cost to you. Thanks!