One of the many reading challenges I participated in during 2016 is this one to read 26 books, each one starting with a different letter of the alphabet. I participated because it was simple but interesting and actually turned out to be pretty tough to complete because I didn’t choose a TBR at the beginning of the year – I just read what I wanted to read and hoped I was meeting the benchmarks as I went through the year. As you can see, I didn’t actually meet this goal but I am so proud of actually meeting my overall reading challenge goal which was to read 100 books in 2016. I’ll be talking more about that later.
From the alphabet, I was missing titles that started with C, H, K, Q, U, X, Z.
- A – After You/ JoJo Moyes Completed 2/24/16 352 pages 4 stars
- B – Boy, Snow, Bird/ Helen Oyeyemi 4 stars 302 pages completed 8/15/16
- D – Days of Awe/ Lauren Fox completed 2/24/16 3 stars 256 pages
- E – Exposure To A Billionaire/ Ann Menke 300 pages 3.5 stars Completed 6/8/16
- F – Find Your Extraordinary/ Jessica DiLullo Herrin 262 pages 4 stars Completed 6/25/16
- G – Get Smart/ Brian Tracy 5 stars 202 pages Completed 5/3/16
- I – Intentional Living/ John Maxwell 5 stars 268 pages completed 2/13/16
- J – JumpStart Your Growth/ John Maxwell 5 stars 187 pages completed 2/14/16
- L – Lord of the Flies/ William Golding completed 1/16
- M – Me Before You/ JoJo Moyes 4.5 stars 369 pages completed 2/9/16
- N – Not Working/ Lisa Owens 245 pages 4 stars Completed 6/15/16
- O – One Last Thing Before I Go/ Jonathon Tropper 4.5 stars 324 pages completed 6/29/16
- P – (The) Problem With Forever/ Jennifer L Armentrout 2.5 stars 474 pages completed 8/30/16
- R – Remember Mia/ Alexandra Burt 5 stars 344 pages completed 7/7/16
- S – Sheltering Rain/ JoJo Moyes
- T – This Is Where I Leave You/Jonathan Tropper 4 stars 339 pages completed 2/21/16
- V – Vinegar Girl/ Anne Tyler 4 stars completed 9/11/16
- W – Where Angels Go/ Debbie Macomber 4 stars 296 pages completed 7/19/16
- Y – Year of Yes/ Shonda Rhimes 5 stars completed 7/26/16
Click here to see how other participants did on the challenge.