If you’re my IRL friend (in real life), you’ll know I have 2 preferred modes of contact – in person or via text message. I don’t make a lot of phone calls and most days will pass with me only speaking to two people on the phone – my mom and my best friend. So I thought it would be funny to scroll through my phone and capture one message that I received each day to show you my life in the past month. These are all taken out of context from real text conversations but let’s see what kind of story I could tell with these short snippets.
- Feb. 1: Says he is on the way
- Feb. 2: Not soon enough
- Feb. 3: Agreed but I have no say in their decision
- Feb. 4: My headwrap and myself will be there
- Feb. 5: Makes sense to cancel then
- Feb. 6: Forget it. It’s too late now!! My feelings are hurt 😦
- Feb. 7: sorry I did not get back to you earlier. I have a prior engagement and will not be able to attend or offer any assistance.
- Feb. 8: accident, sorry.
- Feb. 9: It’s up to you. I don’t want you to get stuck with us.
- Feb. 10: I am sorry if I offended you. My statement didn’t come out correct. The dynamics were somewhat frustrating but that is no excuse.
- Feb. 11: Take your time and watch your step
- Feb. 12: Yup, I’m awesome.
- Feb. 13: should i order pizza??
- Feb. 14: I love you from my head tomatoes.
- Feb. 15: I have to start getting back into exercise too
- Feb. 16: I support the cause
- Feb. 17: Like a rock in water
- Feb. 18: He just warned me there will be adult entertainment
- Feb. 19: I wonder what happened to their daughter in law
- Feb. 20: Verizon Msg. You’re almost out of data. You have 10% remaining with 1 day left.
- Feb. 21: Tonight. Are you available to help?
- Feb. 22: I also have a behind the scenes video
- Feb. 23: Well, the clincher is the motive.
- Feb. 24: thanks, that means a lot to me. I truly appreciate it.
- Feb. 25: If not today, tomorrow…
- Feb. 26: Yay!!!!!
- Feb. 27: We’ll do it together.
- Feb. 28: Do we need to pay?
I started off selecting random messages that represent my relationship with the person and that would fit the calendar but as I typed them, I realized it was telling another, ambiguous story.
Hope you enjoyed a little scroll through my phone. You might enjoy these similar posts:
What’s the weirdest text message you’ve received recently?Find me on Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter