Goal Post

In reflecting on last week, I count as my successes that I:

• gave 3 presentations that expressed my beliefs about life and hopefully made someone contemplate what they can do to make the world a better place
  • wrote a blog post every day
  • posted 5 videos on my YouTube channel
  • wrote creatively every single day
  • made it to the gym 3 times
  • read 3 books, including Seth Godin’s Purple Cow which made me want to take action. More on that later.

This week, my goals include:

• participate in Read-O-Rama and read 5 books including some good Non Fiction that I’ve been neglecting
  • blog everyday
  • post 5 videos on YouTube
  • write creatively everyday
  • gym 5 times
  • spend 30 minutes everyday learning a skill

A few moments I am looking forward to this week:

• Tuesday’s anticipated snow should be the last of the season – that alone makes it special
  • Finishing a new writing project and printing out the first copy for editing
  • The sense of accomplishment I’ll feel next weekend when I have met my goals

What’s on your schedule this week? And what are you most looking forward to?

Find me on Amazon, YouTubeBloglovin, InstagramPinterest and Twitter.
LinkUp –More Pieces of MeWeekly WrapsB Loved Boston

1. karen blue says:

It is great that you lay out all your goals. I wish I had more time to add videos to my booktube channel. I do love making them. My goals for this week are to write 2 more reviews, workout 6 days this week, and eat clean.

I have found that laying out my intentions here helps me stay a little more accountable and I’ll take any push when I can get it 😀

2. I’m looking forward to the snow day…I like when the city quiets down. It sounds like you are doing pretty good with your goals. You definitely seem to get a lot done each week. So smart to write it all down so you can track your progress. I try to write down my goals for the day, but I need to be more realistic with my time. I tend to overestimate what I can get done, and this leads to frustration.

I do that too – I make a giant to-do list and end up pushing some stuff until the next day. haha. but it helps me stay focused.

3. Catherine says:

Love how you keep track of your goals weekly – I need to do this.

It helps keep me accountable and I’ll take every little push that makes it more likely that I’ll reach my goal.

4. readerbuzz says:

Fabulous goals. Admirable, too!

Thanks so much for your comment.

5. I am doing good revisiting my goals on a monthly basis, which is much better than once a year like in the past!

haha. Yeah. That makes two of us.

6. HoHo Runs says:

Spending 30 minutes a day on learning a new skill is a fantastic idea! I also like how you are looking forward to your sense of accomplishment when reaching your goals. That’s what it’s all about! I’ll be traveling next week and look forward to reading a few good books. Thanks for linking with us, Karen!