In reflecting on last week, I count as my successes that I:
- gave 3 presentations that expressed my beliefs about life and hopefully made someone contemplate what they can do to make the world a better place
- wrote a blog post every day
- posted 5 videos on my YouTube channel
- wrote creatively every single day
- made it to the gym 3 times
- read 3 books, including Seth Godin’s Purple Cow which made me want to take action. More on that later.
This week, my goals include:
- participate in Read-O-Rama and read 5 books including some good Non Fiction that I’ve been neglecting
- blog everyday
- post 5 videos on YouTube
- write creatively everyday
- gym 5 times
- spend 30 minutes everyday learning a skill
A few moments I am looking forward to this week:
- Tuesday’s anticipated snow should be the last of the season – that alone makes it special
- Finishing a new writing project and printing out the first copy for editing
- The sense of accomplishment I’ll feel next weekend when I have met my goals
What’s on your schedule this week? And what are you most looking forward to?
Find me on Amazon, YouTube, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
LinkUp –More Pieces of Me, Weekly Wraps, B Loved Boston