Now that those of us in the northeast have endured the spring-forward time change as well as a blizzard that seemed to have come out of nowhere, it is time to start burrowing out of winter hibernation and thinking instead about how to make a better place in the world that is opening back up to receive us. Time to start thinking about being active and being social, all while building or maintaining various business responsibilities. Below are a few of the Non Fiction reads I want to read in the upcoming weeks and books you might want to check out too if you’re interested in this kind of reading – business-type, inspirational, self help books.
- #GIRLBOSS/Sophia Amoruso
- Shut Up and Run /Robin Arizona
- The Art of Social Media /Guy Kawasaki
- Tools of Titans /Tim Ferris
- The Go-Giver /Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Scratch: Writers, Money, and the Art of Making a Living
- The Obstacle Is the Way /Ryan Holiday
Do you have any other great Non Fiction recommendations that you want to share?