It means a lot to me that you are, right now, reading my blog, and indicating that you enjoy what I post here. Every now and then, I like to share with you some of the things that inspire, entertain and humor me too. Here are a few of the sites that I’ve been visiting often in recent weeks and why:
- Cup of Jo is an NYC-based blog I found years ago. Jo is a writer and former contributor to Cosmo magazine and she writes about style, design, family and travel.
- HollAndLane magazine was started by a few bloggers a short while ago (one I collaborated with long before she became a big star). It began as an online mag but now they create a beautiful print issue and the content is spot on.
- Greatist curates lots of great content about food, fitness, body and life.
- I just started following Seth Godin’s blog. He shares thought provoking content daily.
- Career Girl Daily shares tips that women will find useful and entertaining.
What other blogs do you visit often?
Find me on Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter