Sum Up W 12

If I used just one emoji to sum up each of the days last week, it would be:

• Sunday 🤓
  • Monday 😐
  • Tuesday 👍
  • Wednesday 🏋
  • Thursday 😜
  • Friday  📚
  • Saturday  🤗

Last week, my goals included:

• participate in Borrow-A-Thon and read 5 books – I read 6 books – 4 Fiction, 2 NF
  • write creatively everyday – Check. I wrote almost an entire short story one day
  • gym 5 times – Check. Even on Friday when I read a book while on the treadmill
  • spend 30 minutes each day learning a skill – Check. Among other things, I’ve been learning some speed reading techniques. More on that later.
  • blog everyday – I missed Saturday. Click to read Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri
  • post 5 YouTube videos – I posted 5, the most popular videos were Borrow-A-Thon …

… and the Crazy Read-A Thon

My goals for this upcoming week are pretty much the same as last week:

• read 3 books  including 2 Non Fiction ( 2 memoirs I said I would read in March)
  • blog everyday
  • post 5 YouTube videos
  • write creatively everyday
  • gym 5 times
  • spend 30 minutes each day learning/practicing a skill

What’s on your schedule this week? And what are you most looking forward to?

Find me on Amazon, YouTubeTumblrBloglovinInstagramPinterest and Twitter

Linkup – Caffeinated Book Date, B Loved BostonMore Pieces of Me,  Weekly Wraps

1. Renée says:

whoah! a lot of reading and writing! but I suppose if you are learning to speed read that certainly helps!

my plan is to survive the week. a little less hectic than last week so hopefully get at least 3 runs in before the weekend and get some schoolwork done.

Thanks for the comment, Renee. Yeah I realized I have to read more if I am going to whittle down my To Be Read book shelf.
      All the best with your goals too.

2. I just hope to have some actual reading time! I find it difficult to just sit without nodding off lately haha. I am adjusting to so many things. 🙂

haha. Do you like audiobooks? It’s not my preferred method but I know a lot of people say it helps them read more.

1. I am learning to appreciate them with my current health states. Sometimes it is costly and difficult to obtain them for the titles I want though.

Some libraries do offer audiobooks. you could check that out too.

3. Thank you! I normally get most of them o. Loan through our libraries Overdrive or as reduced cost with Kindle purchases 😊

3. Swimst0807 says:

Sounds like you have some great goals for this week! I’m hoping to get some reading time this week too!

Sounds great. What is on your reading list?

4. HoHo Runs says:

After being on vacation for a week, my goal is just to get through the work week without a melt down. I read a book while on my vacation, which is something I haven’t done in a long time. I have another lined up for my next trip in a couple of weeks too. Progress! Thanks for linking, Karen!

And thanks for hosting. I hope you had a great vacation. What did you read?