Last week’s highlights and picture of the day:
Last week, my goals included:
- Read everyday – I started several books but finished none last week.
- write creatively everyday – I did. I finished nothing but I wrote a lot of paragraphs
- gym 5 times – I went to the gym 3 times and walked around the city on my off days
- spend 30 minutes each day learning a skill – More like 20 minutes but yes, everyday
- save – it’s getting harder to keep my 52 week savings plan. The weekly deposits increase by $1 each week so I’m at the point where I was supposed to save $14 last week. It was a struggle but I did set it aside. Hopefully, it’s not so hard to part with $15 next week.
- blog everyday – I missed 2 days. Click to read posts from Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri
- post 5 YouTube videos – I posted 3 and the most popular was about recently acquired books
My goals for this upcoming week are pretty much the same as last week:
- read 2 books for Tome Topple Readathon (the challenge is to read books with 500+ pages)
- blog everyday
- post 5 YouTube videos
- write creatively everyday
- gym 5 times
- spend 30 minutes each day learning/practicing a skill
What’s on your schedule this week? And what are you most looking forward to?