April was a great month for reading. Winter lingered for most of the month so I spent a lot of my time indoors, with a book in hand. By the time the month ended, I’d finished 14 books; 7 Fiction and 7 Non-Fiction, which is how I like my split my reading time – entertainment while I learn.
- My Name Is Lucy Barton /Elizabeth Strout
- The Book Thief /Markus Zusak
- The Time Traveler’s Wife /Audrey Niffenegger
- Eve Out Of Her Ruins /Ananda Devi
- Everything Is Illuminated /Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Luminaries /Elizabeth Catton
- Tell Me How This Ends Well /David Samuel Levinson
- The Go-Giver Bob Burg / John David Mann
- The Four Agreements /Don Miguel Ruiz
- Linchpin /Seth Godin
- Man’s Search For Meaning /Viktor Frankl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings /Maya Angelou
- How To Lie With Statistics /Darrell Huff
- Is You Okay? /Glozell Green
I made a video to highlight a few things from each book – why I chose it and a sentence or two about what I got from the reading experience. You can watch the video here:
If you’ve read any of these titles (or want to), let’s chat in the comments.
What was your best read in April?