Yes it’s Spring, and summer will soon be upon us but in NYC it’s really always boot season. Ankle booties that is. Rain boots are most appropriate right now because it’s been raining on and off for a couple weeks but even during the warmer summer months, we spend a lot of our time indoors, in air-conditioned-comfort also known as freezing temperatures for our toes so our feet need to be adequately covered. Afterwards, one might be occasion to walk several blocks to catch subways and buses, and be ready transition from one event to another with style. I’ve found that the most comfortable shoes and versatile shoes for all of those categories is, you guessed it, the boot. Amazon makes it really easy and attractive to stock up on the shoes that you might otherwise spend hours scoring the stores for without finding your size.
- These rain boots make it easy to transition from rainy days to work days
- This ankled suede number is less than $30
- This stacked heel bootie is stunning. Click here to see them in camel colored Women’s Leather Ankle Boots Stacked Heel Bootie New Dark Grey US 10
- These brown leather ones from Lucky are timeless
- Slightly rugged but still dressy enough for workdays.
- These Bostonian oxfords look great in brown and black
- And just in case you’re a fan of seeing your ankles and the fancy socks you buy to dress them up, you’ll want to check out these low-slung ones in blue and coordinate them with jeans and blue-infused outfits.
Note: I am an Amazon affiliate and this post contains links where if you make a purchase I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Happy shopping and thanks for the support.