Last week is gone, and the new one is already far spent. It’s past time to reflect on how I did on my goals last week and what I plan to accomplish this week.
LAST Week’s Goals/ plans
- Read the Bible everyday – I did
- Read 3 books – I read a lot but didn’t finish anything. I started The Physics of Everyday Things, Think and Grow Rich (a reread) and The Icarus Deception. I am on track to finish all of them this week.
- Blog everyday – I did
- Create 2 YouTube videos – I just didn’t get around to making any videos.
- Support someone else’s goals – I think I accomplished this
- Finish a creative writing project by working on it daily – Almost finished
- Save – yes
- Register youth group event (the deadline is on Tuesday)
- Organize 2 outings for my youth group – I did
- Run outdoors every day – I missed Thursday but I made up for it later
- Complete the ShaunT workout challenge – I couldn’t access the online workouts online so I just did my own thing. I’m still considering this a success
Here, it looks like I am getting ahead but I am not satisfied with my progress so my goals have to be a little more rigid this week. Also, this Wednesday is the summer solstice so the longest day of the year happens this week. Does this mean that I can get more done on that day? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
This Week’s Goals/ Intentions
- Read the Bible everyday
- Read 3 books (I’m participating in a BookSwapAThon readathon so I think I’ll make it)
- Blog everyday
- Create 2 YouTube videos
- Support someone else’s goals
- Write creatively everyday
- Run outdoors every day
- Strength train 3 times this week
And of course, the daily workout challenge continues. A few weeks ago, I started a daily run-walk challenge with my virtual running-buddy. Weekend schedules are a little less predictable so our challenge is only for weekdays. Last week, I missed Thursday so I made up for it and ran 2.2 miles on Sunday. And that was the end of week 6.
Today is the beginning of week 7 of the challenge and my goal is to run 12 cumulative miles by Friday by logging these numbers daily:
- Monday: 2 miles Update: I ran 2 miles on Monday so it feels like the week started off right
- Tuesday: 2.25 miles
- Wednesday 3.25 miles
- Thursday: 2.25 miles
- Friday: 2.25 miles
Let me know in the comments if you’d like to join the challenge so I can add you to the daily tracker.
Question: What’s the highest priority item on your To Do list this week?Find me on Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter