Introduce Me

Blogging isn’t without its perks. It is the ideal way to share your thoughts without being pushy.   As a blogger,  I have shared a lot of my musings on here but I also visit a lot of other blogs and get to meet other people through the things they share too. I enjoy being on both sides of the conversation. I enjoy it so much that I make it a part of my weekly goals – make new friends, I say. Even if those are virtual friends who live in different places in the world or are people who don’t reveal their IRL identity, I am always on the lookout for new people I can read about and learn from.

Some of the new blogs I have followed lately were because I replied to a comment a blogger left on another page we both visit; we started a conversation and found out we had common interests. I’d like to do more of that but of course that is a little limited. There might be a whole community of people I never meet if I am waiting for our paths to cross. Here’s where you come in.

Do you have a blog that you think I might enjoy? If so, go ahead and leave me a link to the page in the comments.

If you’re looking for a couple of recommendations yourself, I’ll share a few of my favorites, in some of the categories I write about most often:

If you like this feature, maybe it’s something I can host periodically. I guess you’ll tell me in the comments. For now, go ahead and leave me a link with a  blog for me to check out and follow. And feel free to check out the other links other commenters have suggested.

I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to your feedback.

I’m also on: Amazon, YouTubeTumblrBloglovinInstagramPinterest and Twitter

1. Hey girllll,
    I will check Them out!😀
    Hugz and Kisses, Miss B. 😘

Thanks. That reminds me I haven’t visited you in a while. I”ll stop by.

2. [ Smiles ] I wouldn’t leave links in the comments section; mainly because of the fact, that it might trigger off Akismet (WordPress’ spam filter).

However, I would recommend checking out similar or exact categories in your WordPress Reader.

I do check the reader too but WP is biased toward bigger blogs, I think. I would like to hear what blogs you enjoy reading.

1. [ Smiles ] Sure, I would be happy to mention a few of those blogs that I like reading.

However, as I have said before, I will not be adding any links to arouse your spam filter.

Instead, I would provide you with a few that you can Google.

1.) Ryan Biddulph’s “Blogging From Paradise”.
        2.) Ramsay Taplin’s “Blog Tyrant”.
        3.) Richa Hingle’s “Vegan Richa”.

I also like reading my own blog (It would have been vane of me to list it; so I didn’t; but if you are interested, you can always click on my name; which would forward you to my blog).

3. I enjoy Fit Foodie Mama too! I agree with you, blogging has a lot of perks. It’s fun to meet new friends in this fun blogosphere world!

Absolutely. I wouldn’t know you otherwise so I am considering our friendship one of the perks of the blog too 🙂

4. Kate W says:

Cup of Jo looks gorgeous – thanks for the tip.

Glad you like it

5. Hannah says:

I like reading new blogs, but sometimes am shy about actually commenting on them. Working on that!

As a blogger, let me tell you that your comments are always welcome 🙂

6. Kay says:

I can send you a whole list of my faves (of which you are one). Thanks for the recs of good blogs and I love this feature so keep it up 🙂

7. Drangonfly says:

I’ll be visiting Books, Vertigo and Tea, Utopia State of Mind and a cup of Jo [sounds familiar so I probably have been there already) thanks for sharing this list! After reading your posts I think you would enjoy Evelina’s and Cee’s blogs. I do very much! Here are the links:

Yes! I would love to see this kind of post again! 🙂

Thanks for the links you’ve shared too. Going to check them out.

8. Can I link back to your blog? 😉 Because I know I can always come here for a positive word and some motivation! Thank you so much for including me. Very kind ❤ I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you!

Oh aren’t you the sweetest, D? Thanks so much for saying so!