One of the perks of having a blog is being able to participate in the games that bloggers play. Yes, just like any other club, sometimes bloggers get together and pay social games. The objective is to get to know each other better, to ask another blogger questions that (s)he might never think to answer unless prompted. These games, tags or “awards” make the rounds, changing to match the niche of the blog or the personality or curiosity level of the one asking the questions. Today, it’s the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you very much James for considering me deserving of the nomination.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTIONS JAMES ASKED ME
- What talent do you have that people would be surprised to know?
- I play the piano, although I rarely do it these days.
2. What do you want to change about your blog?
- I would like to make this site more visual but I am waiting to get a good camera to do that.
3. Where else would you want to live if somewhere other than your current country?
- I already moved once to live in the US. If I was making another move soon, it would be to France. I’m excited to visit Paris but when the novelty wears off, I could see myself living on the outskirts of the city. It would be amazing to be close enough to spend days writing in tiny Parisian cafes, but still be rural enough to get that French countryside life with bicycles, eating baguettes et bordeaux et du fromage (bread, wine and cheese). And, of course, then I would be fluent in French, which I’ve been trying to learn and practice (a bit unsuccessfully) for years now.
3 BOOKISH QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What was the last book you bought and why?
- What is your favorite (or least) book-to-movie adaptation?
- Which novel has had the most impact on your life?
I hope my nominees receive this award in the spirit in which it was passed on – a lighthearted conversation – but I do understand that some bloggers prefer not to participate and that is totally fine too. If you haven’t been nominated and would like to answer these questions on your site, please leave a link below so I can check out your responses too.