Last week, as I usually do, I set some goals. Before I share my performance report, let me preface it by saying it was a challenging week. There was the readathon that I was participating in that had me writing and filming a movie among other things. Click below to watch that video which is still my favorite challenge of the week.
Then, there was me being in vacation mode that had me feeling like I had to nap every 3 hours, then there was me helping to organize the annual church outing. I guess that all tells you that I didn’t meet my goals – I didn’t – but I still made good progress.
- Read the Bible everyday – check
- Read 8 books (listed below) – not quite. I only finished 6
- Blog everyday – I was doing well until Friday when I just forgot that I didn’t post
- Create/ upload 7 YouTube videos – I posted 5
- Write creatively for at least 3 hrs everyday – I did it most days but definitely not everyday
- Make some new friends on social media – yes!
- Send 2 pieces of snail mail – I sent cards to 2 seniors I know in a nursing homes
- Save – no
- Run outdoors 5 times this week – fail
- Strength train 3 times this week – fail
- Declutter and donate some things – I did
Today, being Monday, I am playing catchup with the things I didn’t accomplish last week that I still need to get a handle on. I have a couple of videos that I recorded and need to edit for my Booktube channel. I have some writing that I need to finish tonight. Tomorrow, I’ll tell you about some of my plans for the upcoming month.
In other news, I went to Hershey Park with my church yesterday and we had a wonderful time.
I would love to hear from you whether you’re struggling with your weekly or monthly goals and what you’re doing different to improve in August.Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter