Over the years that I have been blogging, I have met lots of bloggers. Some of them are in it for the long haul and have been writing consistently since then and I visit their sites frequently and share links to their pages whenever I can. Several of my favorites, however, no longer post on their blogs so I am always on the lookout for new people to follow. Below are 7 new-to-me blogs that I found and followed this week.
- Akuc Bol is a model/actor and writes about the things that motivate her
- Jo is doing a version of the Man Booker reading challenge
- Betty is 80+ years old and blogs about books. Wow!
- Clare is a bookworm living in London and we met over a Man Booker discussion
- This Claire is a literary bookworm and we also met chatting about Man Booker
- Kim is a former librarian who reads and reviews a lot
- I follow Simon Savage on Booktube and now on his blog as well
Please take a moment and click a couple of the links above. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite to follow.
I hope you are having a great weekend.