New Blog

Over the years that I have been blogging, I have met lots of bloggers. Some of them are in it for the long haul and have been writing consistently since then and I visit their sites frequently and share links to their pages whenever I can. Several of my favorites, however, no longer post on their blogs so I am always on the lookout for new people to follow. Below are 7 new-to-me blogs that I found and followed this week.

• Akuc Bol is a model/actor and writes about the things that motivate her
  • Jo is doing a version of the Man Booker reading challenge
  • Betty is 80+ years old and blogs about books. Wow!
  • Clare is a bookworm living in London and we met over a Man Booker discussion
  • This Claire is a literary bookworm and we also met chatting about Man Booker
  • Kim is a former librarian who reads and reviews a lot
  • I follow Simon Savage on Booktube and now on his blog as well

Please take a moment and click a couple of the links above. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite to follow.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

1. Thank you for the mention, so kind of you and for the wonderful recommendations you gave me for WIT Month, I particularly am interested in the Mauritanian novel, I keep seeing images of the island as my uncle is currently living there while designing a film, a land of many contrasts. Are you on Goodreads?

Oh. I don’t know of anyone who’s from or has visited Mauritius so it’s cool that you have a connection.
      I am on Goodreads as Runwright

1. I just ordered the book today and my Uncle is visiting me in September, so I’ll be able to pass it onto him and maybe borrow some of photos for my review! Have found you on GR, thanks.

Sounds like a great plan. I look forward to hearing what you think about Eve.

2. Kay says:

I’ll check them out. I know what you mean about trying to find new blogs. I myself let my blog slip for over a year. I hope now to post consistently again because well I missed it. Several of my own faves barely post anymore though. Its kinda sad.

Since we met, you’ve been one of my favorite bloggers so imagine how I felt when you didn’t post for so long. I’ve only just forgiven you now that you’re back to blogging 🙂

3. I’m new here and also looking for blogs, thank you for this post

I love the name of your blog. I have to check you out now too 🙂

4. Milky Mammy says:

Why is there no link to Betty 😦

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. That’s an oversight and I’ll fix it right now.

Betty’s blog is https://idahobluebird50.com
      I just added the link to my post as well. Thanks again.