Running Plans And Otherwise

It’s been a couple of weeks since I ran. I was hoping to resume last week but recovering from my not-a-glamp camping trip took the better part of a couple of days and then the next few days got so busy what with trying to catch up on all that I had missed. Hopefully, this week will be a little lighter in terms of scheduling and I am planning for at least 3 runs, although I would like to do 4. I’ve found that for me, jumping right into something makes it more likely that I will be successful. My running goals this week:

• Monday: 1 mile
  • Tuesday: 2 miles
  • Wednesday : Rest
  • Thursday: 1.5 miles
  • Friday: 2.5 miles

That would give me a total of 7 miles which would help me get back on track to meeting my summer running goals.

Other than running, I am working on accomplishing these goals this week:

• Write creatively everyday and finish 2 short stories
  • Record and upload 7 video reviews (how hard can it be to talk about books I’ve read)
  • Read 3 books
  • Blog everyday
  • Send snail mail to 3 people
  • Meet one new person each day
  • Update my blog in some way

What are you working on this week? What items on your To-Do List do you think will be particularly challenging / easy to accomplish?

Other than the blog, I’m on: Amazon, YouTubeTumblrBloglovinInstagramPinterest and Twitter

Linkup: B Loved BostonMore Pieces of Me,  Weekly Wraps

1. Sometimes a slower week is ok. I am excited to hear about your creative writing projects. Tell us more!

Liked by 2 people

2. Simon says:

You always have such a big list. I’ll see what writing I can get in… Lol

Liked by 2 people

A shorter list could mean better focus so the key is balance. All the best this week, Simon.

3. Good luck with your goals! A lot of times just writing them down helps a lot (especially somewhere public).

Yes, that helps keep me accountable. Thanks for the comment.

4. Simon says:

My list is fairly short… ish. 😜

5. I’ve got a huge list of to-dos to accomplish. Lately, I’ve been breaking it down into 2 month periods for larger goals. I did this for the summer, and so far it’s been pretty good.

6. I’ve got to check out this glamp camping trip post! How fun for you!
    Love your weekly goals!! 3 books??? You have my dream reading life right now to have time for that!! I’m lucky if I can get 1 book a month right now LOL

7. Kay says:

I just got a fitbit again and cant wait to get back running again.

Sounds great, Kay.

8. HoHo Runs says:

I like your running schedule for this week! I’m sure you’ll be back at consistent running in no time. I’m got a few things I’m trying to finish at work but sadly new things will just take their place. Have a wonderful week!

Thanks and same to you.
      The running was slow going but any distance, any time, is better than nothing, right?