First Run

I am sure the GPS wasn’t working because when I was done I didn’t feel as dog-tired as this kind of distance usually produces in me…

.. but I was dreaming about running last night and when I woke up, I went for what I thought would be a short run but it felt so good to be out in the crisp early fall air, with fresh legs since I didn’t run in over a week, that I just kept going. I have more running on my To Do list this week so I’ll let you know if something like this happens again.

Until then, tell me about what’s been going on with you… have you been running or going for long walks too? And if you’re on Runkeeper, add me so we can motivate each other there too.

1. Drangonfly says:

I’ve been walking at least 30 min around the soccer field during my kids’ soccer practices. I think it’s definitely the crisp Fall air that makes me want to exercise more as well! Glad you are enjoying it as well!

Yeah. good for you. When I go to games, I am more likely to sit in the bleachers and eat potato chips. Haha.

1. Drangonfly says:

Yup that’s me too! This is kinda new resolution. I’ve Only been doing it for a couple of weeks 😜

2. Kay says:

Go you!! Ive been walking a fair bit! So glad to see you still running.

Yes, it inspired me. I did some other awesome things yesterday and I think it all started with this run. Thanks.

3. If I was on runkeeper I’d definitely add ya, but the only one I really use community wise is fitbit. Don’t you just love days like that when your body just wants to run and the time passes! I’m running a marathon Saturday and I am hoping for one of those days!!!

Yes! I saw your marathon finish on IG. congratulations, K. You continue to inspire me.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )