Library Haul

The New York Public Library allows you to check out 50 books at a time. How many would you take home with you? I didn’t even try to restrain myself on my most recent visit so help me choose what of all the books I picked up that I should read next.

1. Kate W says:

Ha! I don’t think my library has a limit but clearly that’s because I’ve never reached it πŸ˜€

Ah, Kate, you must reach towards that goal. LOL.

2. 50! but that would be a good workout to carry them home? πŸ™‚

Hey J. Good to hear from you. I will visit your channel soon. I’ve been a bad blogger friend.
      And no, I don’t take them home all at once – it happens over several trips. There is a library a couple blocks from my home and it’s on my way from almost everywhere.

1. Makes sense, small amounts at a time! I understand. No worries, I know you’re busy too. I’m glad you are OK given the attack earlier in the week. Worry about my NY buddies! πŸ™‚ And thank you!

3. If I ever was ever able to visit the New York Public Library, I don’t think they’d be able to make me leave. They’d find me weeks later, curled up somewhere, surrounded by books.😊

LOL. I have been similarly tempted. If only we could have a pizza and Starbucks delivered there… but being able to take home so many books is a good compromise.

4. Kay says:

50 books at a time????? Ummmm why cant Caribbean libraries get it together. That is insane and amazing all at the same time.

LOL. it can be a blessing and a temptation. When I was growing up, my aunt was the librarian in our community so I had an almost unlimited access to the books even then. It’s good that NYPL continues to spoil me.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w