Unclaimed Packages for Christmas

How are you preparing for Christmas? I bet whatever you’re doing, you’re surrounded with packages, some that you tear into eagerly because the box contains something you’ve been waiting on, other times the carton gets pushed into the corner just waiting, maybe because you don’t think it’s time to open it yet, sometimes you just don’t have time and then you forget and the package lies there unclaimed, unwanted. I wrote a poem about that.

Do you feel like time is running out as you make the mad dash to get everything ready for December 25th when everything has to be perfect and there should be a gift for everyone you talked to in any way during the year? Sometimes there just isn’t enough time. Or, maybe we should think about time on a different scale. I wrote a poem about that too.

I’ve been keeping up with my plan to post a video every day for Vlogmas so there’s been  a video every day so far in December (even the ones that were posted late). I’ve also taken up the Litmas challenge which has specific prompts to respond to. If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and consider supporting me on my Patreon page.

But for now, thanks for watching and indulging my desire to share my thoughts with you. I hope the rest of your Christmas preparations goes seamlessly.

I’m on: Amazon, YouTubeTumblrBloglovinInstagramPinterest and Twitter

1. Simon says:

I merely want it to be happy, perfect is a long way down my list ☺️

LOL. Yes, perfection is an unattainable ideal that I don’t even aim for either.

1. Simon says:

Damn straight! 🙂

2. Simon says:

Happy Christmas Karen ☺️

Thank you, Simon. I hope you’re enjoying the lead in to the holiday and Merry Christmas when the day comes.

1. Simon says:

I will be after today as this is my last day of work before the break and I won’t be back until the new year!
        I hope you’re enjoying it too 🙂