On December 14, I joined the 12 days of Litmas challenge which was to post a video a day responding to a specific prompt about reading or writing. Some of them were fun, others pushed me a little out of my comfort zone, some of the videos got uploaded a little later than I wanted, but I finished and I feel like I’m a slightly better person for having completed it (don’t ask me how, I just am)
Below are the prompts and the playlist where you can watch the videos on YouTube.
- Dec 14: My Favorite Poem
- Dec 15: My Favorite Flash Fiction
- Dec 16: My Favorite Short Story
- Dec 17: My Favorite Novel
- Dec 18: My Favorite Haiku
- Dec 19: My Story With Literature
- Dec 20: One of My Poems
- Dec 21: My Favorite Quote on Writing
- Dec 22: My Favorite Quote on Literature
- Dec 23: My Favorite Non-Fiction Writer
- Dec 24: My Go-To Books When I’m Not Feeling It
- Dec 25: 5 Reading Goals, 5 Writing Goals, and 5 Booktube Goals
The 12th video where I shared my goals was one of the easiest to film. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love making goals. This is the perfect time of year to start thinking about wiping the slate clean, to forgive yourself for all the non-accomplishment of the current year and start projecting big dreams on the upcoming one. I’m all for that right now.
Are you in? I would love to hear about your goals as well.