I got a lot of positive feedback on those videos so I am doing it again, with slightly different rules. This time, I narrowed the options down to the 7 Man Booker prize winning novels on my shelves since I need to read these soon for the #ManBooker50 challenge that I discuss here.
- Midnight’s Children /Salman Rushdie (1981)
- The God of Small Things /Arundhati Roy (1997)
- The Blind Assassin /Margaret Atwood (2000)
- The Finkler Question /Howard Jacobson (2010)
- The Luminaries /Eleanor Catton (2013)
- A Brief History of Seven Killings/Marlon James (2015)
- Lincoln in the Bardo /George Saunders (2017)
If you’d like to weigh on the decision, visit my YouTube channel or leave me a comment below: which 2 books should I read this Sunday?
Affiliate links are included if you’d like to purchase any of these books for your own reading pleasure, and support this channel while you’re at it. Thanks for reading!