September TBR

It’s probably odd to see a post making plans for a month that’s just a  few days left in it but I just realized I never shared the books I have on my September TBR list and I want to update you on how it’s going so this is a kind of announcement / update post.

I did make a video sharing my TBR so if you’re not following me on Youtube, you should click this link to watch the video and subscribe to my channel

My September reading list includes:

14. Flights /Olga Tokarczuk
  15. Orlando /Virginia Woolf
  16. Lolita /Vladimir Nabokov *
  17. Reading Lolita In Tehran /Azar Nafisi *
  • * Not mentioned in my YouTube video
  • Red = I have read the book at the time of this update

If you’d like to purchase a copy of the titles I mentioned or any other book, click the links below to use my affiliate link where I’ll make a commission to foster my book-buying habits. Thanks!

Book Depository  Amazon

1. Kay R. says:

Love your TBR lists!! I always add so many of them to my own TBR. Currently Im trying to read out my stash of kindle books (almost impossible – I have so many) so I can read some of your latest recs

I am reading some Kindle stuff this weekend too. Lots of Advance Copies to read and review – some of there are not even advance anymore 😉

2. langlang10 says:

Wow, a lot of reading being asserted. Just shows power of “Will”. Actually just finishing “Flight” myself. What do you do with a style like Takarczuk S flights of fancy . Read it again?! No time soon?!

Hahaha. What did you start reading after Flights?

3. langlang10 says:

Prior I went through Pachinko when I liked the understated ending. Actually on last what fifty pages of Flights. Guy is struggling with disappearing act #2. I started Shades of Gray recognizing its like warm meantioning you ll recall. Plus it’s in my vast collection, Smiff smiff. See trying to move forward without internet for long time just bought consignment stock, cheap. Philip k Dick Man In The White Tower I’ve read long time ago presently following Amazon Video. Read the book first so I can be a critic sort of. It the series is taking some creative liberty. Romanisizing the world war with double agents

Intrigued by your Man In The White Castle commentary. I haven’t read it but I enjoy alternate history stories. Tell me more when you’re done.

1. langlang10 says:

Japan plays into the story line of alternative His Story. So I m really interested in Pacific rimb story lines put forward by Korean and Japanese authours you have shared with the following.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )