Happy July to you and with the start of the new month, is another reading challenge for me. This time, it’s Book Challenge by Erin 13.0 The general rules appear below:
• The challenge runs from July 1, 2020 to October31, 2020.
• Each book must be at least 200 pages long. Audio books are fine too.
• A book can only be used for one category, and each category can only be completed once.
• There will be a bonus round, and it is completely voluntary for those who want a little extra challenge, but don’t worry about that until the bonus round is officially announced.
These are the books I am planning to read to meet each category:
• 5 points: Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages Kintu /Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
• 10 points: Read a book that starts with “S” The Sirens of Mars / Sarah Stewart Johnson
• 10 points: Read a book with a preposition in the title The Confessions of Frannie Langton /Sara Collins
• 15 points: Read a book that is an odd number edition in a book series The Mirror and The Light /Hilary Mantel
• 20 points: Read a book set in a different country than the one you live Til the Well Runs Dry / Lauren Francis-Sharma
• 20 points: Read a book with a female police officer or detective as a main character Tears of the Giraffe No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency #2 by Alexander McCall Smith
• 25 points: Read a book with an immigrant as a main character The Last Warner Woman /Kei Miller
• 30 points: Read a book with one of the following words in the title: thing, nothing, anything, something, everything The God of Small Things /Arundhati Roy
• 30 points: Read an October themed book The Vanishing Half /Brit Bennett
• 35 points: Read a book with one of the following words in the title: city, town, village, district, county, state, country, kingdom Lost In The City /Edward P. Jones